Share the Fun!
Fire up your grill and enjoy your meal outside this summer. Follow these tips for the best grilled burgers:
- Use 1 ¼ lbs of ground chuck (at least 85 percent lean) for 4 burgers
- Divide 1 ¼ lbs into 4 round balls
- Pat the burgers into ¾ inch patties
- Press the center of the burger in a little
- Season your burgers
- Oil the grill with a paper towel and tongs
- A medium cooked burger takes approximately 5-6 minutes
- Do not flatten the burgers
- Insert a thermometer to check for doneness; 155 degrees is medium
Now, visit cheeseandburger.com to help you dress your burgers to the max!