Stop buying the expensive granola mix, make your own and save money.
- 4 cups old-fashioned uncooked oats
- ½ cup thinly sliced almonds
- ½ cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Season with salt and approximately 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup your favorite juice (100% juice)
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup raisins
Combine the first four ingredients in large mixing bowl. Whisk together honey and juice and add to the first four ingredients. Spread the mixture out onto a baking sheet and bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden brown. Once the mixture is cool, mix in your raisins and cranberries.
Be creative with this recipe, trying different ingredients. For example, try different dried fruits and nuts. This is a healthy, wholesome snack for the whole family.